CureZone   Log On   Join
Stones showing after flush!

mila13 Views: 3,794
Published: 11 y

Stones showing after flush!

Hi guys,
I’ve been diagnosed with Gallstones 2 months ago. The doctors saw only ONE gallstone, 1.3cm. They wanted to remove my gallbladder right away, but I said no and started flushing the liver following Hulda Clark protocol.

Up to today, I did 4 flushes and those were the results:
1st flush – no stone, nothing. (after that sad experience, I did the parasite cleanse for 2 weeks)
2nd flush – A LOT of stones got out, like 300+, all green and light brown!!
3rd flush – 2 or 3 green stones out, that was it. I had this HUGE gallbladder attack next day, with white stool (it’s a sign that no bile was flowing, a stone was probably stuck somewhere – that’s why I felt this massive pain. I drank some Epson Salts that night, after 30 minutes the pain went away, and probably the stone)
4th flush – some stones, maybe 30+

Today, I went to the doctor to do another ultrasonography, and for my surprise, the stone is still there, not only one but FOUR of them!!!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible? I’m sure they saw only one stone in the first ultrasonography, and 2 months is a little time to form 3 more stones (I suppose?). Has anyone an opinion about it? I’m afraid I’ll have to go trough surgery, it’s so sad!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)