CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: carrot juice causes upset stomach/To much suger.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

disneybaby Views: 7,169
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 963,164

Re: carrot juice causes upset stomach/To much suger.

Interesting thread....

I will add my two cents,and I hope my insight helps everyone, at at least just one person. I am a HUGE juicer, and cancer recovered patient. I suffered with chronic conditions for half my life. After my sweet heart got hit with the most aggressive cancer, I my it my life to research anything and everything to find a cure for him, even though Western medicine says that there is not 100% cure in cancer. In my bood death is not an option. But what I found that with my search and experiment on my self to prevent my stage 1 cancer I found it is cleaning up & healing my whole body. Not only am I on my way to keep my cancer away, it is also healing everything and anything else I ailed w/ like severe allergies,asthma, lower back chronic pain, my hypoglicimia - CRAZY. I am currently on the Gerson therapy. It is a plant base therapy, with coffee enemas 3-5 a day along with 13 glasses of juicing. I juice 13-18 lbs of veggies a day for me an my son. I am a bit yellowish, but it is only because my liver is being cleansed still. Once my liver is fully restored my skin tone will be normal, and look forward to this. I received sooooo much negativity,"oh stop the enemas, it will ruin your flora in your colon" or stop juicing as you can over dose with carrots since you can't process all the carrots in your liver'. Let me say it is all fibs. I have been doing this since 3/24/2013 and feel amazing! My flora in my colon is not ruined at all. With the extreme intake of vitamins, micro enzymes, nutrition found in plants, well it has helped restore my flora my colon and every where else. Dr Gerso is a genious in my book! His teaching has been restoring 100's of patients for almost 70 yrs. Patients who where told to go home and get your finances together before you die - most of them recovered. And so many patients with extreme chronic conditions suffering for YEARS have been fully restored. Dr Gerson sees most conditions in disease found in the fault of the liver - allergies, asthma, fibromyalgia, cancer, and much more. LETS cleans the liver.

Think about it? The strongest living animals on gods planet do not feed off of animal meat, or processed foods to be strong and healthy like the Elephant, antelopes, why? THEY ARE plant based beings, and so are we. We are not bob cats built to eat animals flesh. Humans intestins are shorter, not made to process all that animal flesh but process plant base foods. Yes we have the accids to break down the meats but we don't have enough like cats do.....

I hope all this information helps.

More and more Drs are seeing the truth and blindness the pharmaceutical finantially based Medicine schools train Dr's.

Here are a few Dr's that will help you see the light on my facts. Dr Michael Kepel MD, Dr Lorrain Day MD. Dr Day cured herself from cancer herself on a juicing therapy as well. The truth is out there. READ , educate your selves and don't be afraid to drink juice or eat all the veggies and fruits your body needs. Pharma industry wants to brain wash the minds of the public to fear this so they control more the money making industry & finantilly thrive off of the publics wallet.

Documentaries to watch. The beautiful truth, Hungry for Change, Dying to Have Known.

On the Dying to Have known Japanese MD's oncologists are interviewed how now practice Max Gersons therapy in their hospitals & clinics to CURE CANCER.

gerson.org

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (2)