CureZone   Log On   Join
carrot juice causes upset stomach

Views: 10,453
Published: 17 y

carrot juice causes upset stomach

Greetings All,

I started juicing a few months ago, and was drinking from 24-48 ounces of carrot based juices each morning. Things were great for about 2 months -- felt great, lost weight etc. until one day I began to get a horribly upset stomach. My recipes always included a majority of carrots (3 to 5 pounds), and usually had one or two of the following items included:
1 to 2 Celery stalks
1 to 2 cucumbers
1 small handful of mint

All of these items were organically produced. I began to eliminate these items one by one to see if there was any one item, but in the end, it was the carrot juice.
I was bummed out. So I quit for awhile. Before I try it again, I'd like to know if anyone has any similar experience with carrot juice -- overjuicing perhaps? I wasn't jaundiced looking as I recall. And the degree of upset depended on the amount I drank (I tried cutting back to 12 oz). Thanks in advance for your experiences and thoughts!

D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)