CureZone   Log On   Join
Could someone please tell me what these things are that I have?

Views: 3,406
Published: 11 y

Could someone please tell me what these things are that I have?

Would someone please tell me what this is? The first couple of pictures is what food looks like when this gets on food. Then the next two pictures are what comes up when I cough, I have been hacking this stuff up for a couple of months. The next few pictures if what it looks like on material. white ribbon with a blue strip in the middle. When it is growing and spreading it lights up when you look at it through a camera with zoom on. The next couple of pictures is what it looks like when it first comes out of the carpet. It will then turn into a white hard noodle that feels like and looks like spaghetti.
This is the second parasite we got infected with. Some people came to our ouse and when they left that night where they had been sitting is where this first appeared it took 72 hours and then was spread throughout the house and garage and on all of us. I am so scared and don’t know what to do. I have ordered the candida treatment to see if that gets rid of this. My skin has started shedding real bad.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Help_identify

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)