CureZone   Log On   Join
Delicious non-dairy seed milk; so, so, so, so good.

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,301
Published: 11 years ago

Delicious non-dairy seed milk; so, so, so, so good.

I was inspired today to make some pumpkin seed milk, out of the seeds of two small pie pumpkins--It was quite a bit of work blending up the seeds, which seemed like the easiest way to effectively de-hull them, and then pressing the 'milk', using a nice piece of cotton cloth--but, oh- SO rewarding. Used plain nothing-added coconut water for the liquid, and I don't think I've ever tasted ANY milk more delicious. Just a small glass. No dates, or cletic salt required. Nothing but pepitas and coconut water.

Oat milk was close to this good, and homemade almond milk also. Haven't yet tried hazelnut, but want to. But pumpkin seed. Nothing like it. So many good reasons to drink it.

Right now I feel like this will be my favourite for a long time to come. Check out on the *WH foods* site to see the benefits of pumpkin seeds, in depth. (great site--the WH stands for "World's Healthiest")

This "PS-with coconut water milk" is so good and filling, (and balanced, what a restorer!) I can easily imagine doing several days of a feast 'fasting' on pumpkin seed milk alone.

I was looking around for another 'milk' i used to make--oat milk using a bit of miso; there's a kind of simple magic to this; lo and behold, i came across my own (!) post on this.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1723835

:-)

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)