CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Folliculitis (Decalvans)

KM82 Views: 7,249
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,104,169

Re: Folliculitis (Decalvans)

Hi Follyness,

Thanks for the reply. My suspicions regarding the true nature of this condition are slowly being reaffirmed with each passing day. Last Thursday I went to the dermatologist and she told me I have no active trace of the disease. Funny how all of those years of Antibiotics never warranted a response from any of my dermatologists in the past like this.

My honest opinion stands: this is an immune system problem of some sort, compounded by various allergies and a weakened bodily state. Now, what the catalyst behind this is, for me, is still in question. It could be diet related, it could be related to a specific food allergy , I don't know for sure. What I do know is that if you focus on aiding and boosting your immune system, you'll start seeing results in a week.

After much research, I've piecemealed together my own strategy that has worked quite well so far. The key is to consume foods and vitamins that will boost the immune system the most, allowing it to re-orient itself, so to speak, and properly recognize the situation. The goal is for the body to stop violently attacking the bacteria on the scalp. Everyone has bacteria on their scalps, the only difference is that properly working immune systems don't unneccesarily attack the bacteria, in my opinion. Hope this helps further!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)