CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long is TOO long???

High on Water Views: 2,077
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,107,166

Re: How long is TOO long???

I pretty much go as I'm Led now. I don't really follow any specific protocol except to try to live simply.

For example, if I want to eat something that I know is inappropriate combination-wise, (like meat AND potato), then I think, which one am I really craving?

So, I'll have just the meat and veggie, or just the potato and veggie. Simple, like that - and ONE serving of each thank-you-very-much, not the whole pot. lolol

When I do fast, it's usually no more than 24 hours, and that's typically after an over-indulgent day.

My gut is thanking me more and more with each passing day...

;^}

PS: concerning your salt, I'm not sure what post to which you're speaking

maybe you should PM me, but BP can be a tricky thing, because there's so much crap now in our water - food - air - clothing - cars - everywhere - that, well? What can I say? I can only make suggestions based only upon what has helped me personally...we're still unique individuals and need to be treated as such. We can truly and ONLY be our own doctors.

Sometimes I say, "Do what you can do; don't sweat the rest. Life's too short."

I have to admit that I found myself quite grateful today for being reminded that if re-posting my horrible mistake helps save the life of even ONE, then it was quite worth posting of my own grievous error.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)