CureZone   Log On   Join
More on hypnosis experiences

Views: 4,935
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,106,785

More on hypnosis experiences

At the time I learned self hypnosis from a medical doctor in private sessions, I obviously learned how to hypnotize others.  During that time I was a full time student going to school in the G I Bill but having to work the graveyard shift unloading box cars to make ends meet.  I was married at the time with two small children and my wife did not work.  I was busy.  My wife hated doing dishes and they stacked up in the sink continuously.  So - one day I asked her if she would like to get over her hatred for doing dishes and she replied in the affirmative.  So I had her sit down and hypnotized her to the effect that she enjoyed doing dishes.  That was the only time I ever hypnotized her.

Even that day she began cleaning up the dishes.  She was in fact busy for a few days and then never let them stack up again.  I was proud of her and also happy with what I was able to do.

Fast forward about twenty years when we were having serious relationship issues and the children were off on their own.  One day out of the blue she very angrily yelled in my face "I hated you for hypnotizing me to do the dishes!"  That was the very first time she had ever mentioned hypnosis since the event.  Yup.  We buried one thing that came out in a very different way and who knows what kind of problems it had created during that twenty years?  Yes, we are now divorced and I'm very happy for that too.

That is just one incident in my hypnosis experiences and I was taught by my doctor to be very careful in how I used it and to keep the process clean and simple.

By the way - I did finish my education and in fact got a master's degree in my field of study - without self hypnosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)