CureZone   Log On   Join
Borax & DMSO

healthyhappyhippy Views: 6,740
Published: 11 y

Borax & DMSO

I recently heard of people mixing Lugol's Iodine and DMSO for increased tissue penetration and immediately thought of doing the same with the Borax.

Does anyone know of any reason why DMSO would not improve the efficacy of the Borax?

Or of any reason why it may exacerbate any problems, or otherwise cause any issue whatsoever?

There's no information out there about this at the moment, but I'd say it should enhance the ability of the Borax to remove unwanted halides from deep within the tissues and maybe even the cells themselves...

I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the matter beyond the advisable word of caution as this is obviously a new combination, to my knowledge at least...

Many thanks in advance...

PS I've also seen it mentioned that Iodine and Borax work well together. How far about do you space them when taking them? Or is that not even necessary?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)