CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Myeloma Cannabis

JesichasHope Views: 14,559
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,100,177

Re: Multiple Myeloma Cannabis

The study of high doses of Vitamin C, usually through IV has been studied for cancer for years from Pauling to Mayo Clinic, etc; the doses seems to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and in many cases causes apoptosis. There is evidence that certain chemo drugs used for myeloma may be inhibited by the vitamin C; if you are on chemo drugs, research that particular drug to see if the Vitamin C will interact.
There has been numerous studies done on Curcumin and most of what is found is beneficial. Most major cancer center that have done test studies will admit they had good results but will fall short of saying it will cure or even slow the cancer significantly. This goes without saying; the conventional arena will never approve or recommend anything but their own drugs [chemo], radiation and surgery. If you are here in this forum you are most likely from the standpoint conventional treatments offer little and have side effects that cause more cancer or other ailments. With that said, I did seek a study based on your myeloma: http://www.myelomabeacon.com/news/2010/02/17/curcumin-and-multiple-myeloma-pr...

I hope I have offer you some help and information useful to your decision making process in fighting your myeloma.
You may also want to look into hyperthermia, both whole body and local; also there is hyperperfusion that treats the blood; these are options and have been used for blood type cancers. Jesicha's Hope gives you details on these and other options. Check out the cancer treatment page with many resources to look up and read.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)