CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neurotoxic Cyanobacteria and the Zombie Apocalypse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

CLEW Views: 6,120
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,099,114

Re: Neurotoxic Cyanobacteria and the Zombie Apocalypse

Right, there's still something going on... After all the different treatments over the past 5 years(most have helped to some degree), there's still an underlying fogginess... that "far away from yourself" feeling. Sometimes it's debilitating.

Since this began I've had 5 fender benders, 4 of them just leaving my driveway! There's days I know I can't drive because I'll hurt somebody, and don't even leave my house. So many people have lost everything-even their life.

So what I'm trying to do with the half a brain cell I've got left, is turn as many stones as I can to find out what is doing this to us, even if it seems far fetched. The pictures don't lie.

Those with morgellons or lyme disease may relate more since some cyanobacteria have already been linked to them. Harmful algae blooms have been increasing in all waters worldwide, and technically, aren't we walking water environments?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)