CureZone   Log On   Join
Okay to use Psyllium Husk during Master Cleanse?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

organicanne Views: 708
Published: 11 y

Okay to use Psyllium Husk during Master Cleanse?

I am on Day 4 of The Master Cleanse and have been doing the protocol along with Smooth Move Tea at night. I am still having solid bowel movements, probably because I just started the Smooth Move last night. I have no problem with regularity so I wanted to wait until I needed the extra help. For me, Senna can be a bit strong at times.
I did the Hulda Clark e Liver/Gallbladder flush prior and prior to that a month long Humaworm parasite cleanse. Still I have excess weight (about 7-8 lbs) and cellulite that I want to be rid of. I eat healthy, juice, and get regular exercise but still felt toxic with Psoriasis and sinus problems.

My question is can I still use the Psyllium Husk fiber in water during the Master Cleanse? I did it the last two days with no problem. Is it hurting my cleanse or helping? Also I am drinking a Daily Detox Herbal Tea every morning to help support my liver. How long should I have solid bowel movements?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)