CureZone   Log On   Join
Kidney problem, candida toxins?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mygutleaks Views: 6,970
Published: 11 years ago

Kidney problem, candida toxins?

hi.. i have a concern and am looking for advice please. I have been treating candida for almost a year now. When I eat coconut oil, take undecenoic acid (SF722), or oregano oil during the day - I wake up the next morning with pain in my mid/lower back. the spot is below my rib cage, in the back, about where my waist would be mid-way between my spine and the outside. I can feel it most when I breathe in first thing in the morning while lying in bed. I'm pretty sure it is my kidneys. I have never had kidney stones or any issues with kidneys. When growing up I was taking pantothenic acid/biotin for Acne - it worked - but after a couple months, the pain in this area started, so i stopped. It then went away. 15 years later, after learning I had candida, I started with oregano oil and after a few weeks, this pain came back. So I stopped the oregano oil. Then I took SF722 and some coconut oil.. same thing. Nystatin does not bother this area at all, so that's what I'm on now. As now even a couple tablespoons of coconut oil or a small dose of SF722, makes this area hurt. But, I have no pain if I don't take these, and just take Nystatin. (I believe the pantothenic acid was killing the candida and that's why it made this area hurt).

I have also done two Liver Flushes (and got lots of green stones my first flush (about 200), and a couple of yellowish, more hard, but not solid, stones) - only about 30 green on my 2nd flush. I was thinking a kidney flush would be the way to go, but Andreas said one would know when a flush is needed due to excessive thirst, and I don't have that. I drink nettle leaf tea and dandelion root tea, which I would think would help - but only one cup a day of either one. My adrenals also seem fine and I don't have the symptoms of AF. I can tell my candida is almost gone because the white on my tongue is almost completely gone. But the pain in this area seems to be triggered by smaller doses of coconut oil than it used to. The pain stays the same - it's not bad either. Just noticeable and concerning.

Thank you in advance!

-MGL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)