CureZone   Log On   Join
losing hope

hopeful27 Views: 6,039
Published: 11 years ago

losing hope

Realistically... will herbs actually work?

So over a decade ago I spent a year in Egypt, working with international students from around the world. Not long after I got back, I got very very ill to the point that upon going to the doctors they quarantined me for a period of a time. It took less than a day to have my first MRI.

Although I heard many different guesses as to what made me so sick, including brain worms, the final guess was multiple sclerosis. I just wanted an answer and accepted it and the $2500 a month in medications they put me on. After one year of horrid health, no medical insurance, astronomical medical bills and a denial from SS... I quit all medications. For years I did not live, I merely existed poorly.

Fast forward... changes in diet, exercise and stubbornly disallowing this unknown disease control my life things improved yet I remain far from "well."

This last January, after not going to the doctor in years I went twice for a yeast infection and was given medications that did not work. My tongue was still nasty and furry. Researching possible holistic treatments I decided to try Wormwood , Black-Walnut hall and cloves. This lead me to research by Dr. Fry on the protozoa responsible for multiple sclerosis and the choice to continue treatment for a period of time.

Over a month into treatment... I started expelling worms. At least 10 different identifiable types and still my tongue was furry so I added garlic. My tongue improved but only for short periods of time so I added a coffee enema last week. This week I did another and a probiotic enema following 4 hrs later... dang if I didn't get all sorts of flat worms (clearly identifiable flat worms). I have also added a multivitamin.

NOW IT IS TODAY... and I am losing hope that I can cure myself after twelve years of infection with so many different parasites.

I still do not have medical insurance (it is difficult to function consistently although I did manage a couple degrees in this time and have become a struggling artist) yet struggle to find employment and have been disqualified for Medicaid (although i have been told that if i want to i can get pregnant to qualify... i refuse to bring a child into the world for my medical care and with my medical issues. I also had polio as a child).

Perhaps my disillusionment of possible success is a toxin response... perhaps it is a realistic view of the complexity of my situation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.052 sec, (2)