Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,690
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,085,125

more info

ha ha!

i bought a brand new 10A/2A diehard battery charger from a pawn shop in salinas kansas. $35 delivered to my front door.

i also received one of those rectangular arrays so i used that. i got two of the towers coming. i was gonna use one of those first but i decided to go ahead and do it. the towers have wire and the rectangles hace what looked like chincy little plates in it. they both are made to be used in units that deliver no more than 2 amps.

i thought i would try the 2 amp setting since this array was small. i got a reading from the warm tap water of way less than one amp. when i started adding salt i added more than i wanted. the gauge on the battery charger went to over 10 amps immediately and stayed there. oops. the array bubbled like crazy the whole time. the wire on the array got very hot. i could smell a little plastic but it wasnt smoking so i let it go for 15 minutes. i will use less salt next time and hopefully do 30 minutes. the array looks in remarkably good shape inside from what i can see.

i feel like stuff is moving in me.nothing disconcerting. my feet feel good and i have an overall feeling of well being.im pretty thirsty now so i am slamming a quart of my water.

the stuff in the pan is like this:

there is a ring around the tub that is rust colored. not a lot of that but very noticeable. after fishing around in the water with a clear glass it stirred things up enough so that everything else went from floating to sinking to the bottom. that stuff is very black looking but when viewing it in the glass it has a really green tinge to it. i dont know if this is copper or bile or what. its a definite material and no way is it from the plates.

everybody should do this? there is no doubt in my mind already.i have felt movement(for lack of a better word) all over my body. i felt it a lot in my head and face.

this is amazing. i knew it would be but wow! i am gonna get to the metal shop and get some stainless steel plate asap. i am getting a bigger tub and gonna hit this hard! i feel a lot lighter on my feet now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)