CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TB cause of 20% Adrenal Insufficiency cases in the DEVELOPED world

purplepixie Views: 3,236
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,083,630

Re: TB cause of 20% Adrenal Insufficiency cases in the DEVELOPED world

I Agree Dave that infections can easily be overlooked as the root cause of CFS, AF etc...especially chronic infections that has twisted and turned causing a huge list of symptoms that fit the profile of too many infections to feasibly test for!

Of course, infections also get side-lined as pretty much everyone has overt environmental, life-emotional stressors, so the usual route is an SSRI and switch meds when intolerance levels are reached, leaving people to ultimately feel worse, and not getting any better than when they started.

I had a severe infection now 3 years ago, and i recall thinking for months afterwards "Hmmm i haven't yet regained all my strength and vigour since i got that infection" I took the mindset of patience and good nutrition to help build me up again but my health just kept slowly declining and completely bottomed-out September 2012 when i couldn't walk and became bed-bound.
I've made huge progress since then using the approach you quoted above: supps aimed at balancing minerals, fuelling better hormone synthesis, remedies to 'blanket treat' infections coupled with immune builders. I haven't done anything religiously - feeling my way depending on how i feel but i am now more physical, coping better, yet i don't have the 'tolerance' levels i had previous to 3 yrs ago. I still have a way to go but am glad to be out of crisis-mode, while realising it's easy to be back there if i don't stay vigilent with this healing program.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)