CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My raw vegan experience.

natway Views: 8,754
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,080,333

Re: My raw vegan experience.

Yeah I know how it is first going low-fat and trying to eat enough! So much more in volume you have to try to fit in your stomach.

Yours is an interesting case because you seem to be the first person I came across who ran into trouble even though you seemed to be eating enough.

Have you tested for low B12? Something like that would explain eating enough, but still having problems because if you're not metabolism correctly, it doesn't matter how much you eat.

Have you tracked on cronometer your current diet for comparison? The only other thing I can think of besides low B12 and raw just not working for you is maybe accidentally over-estimating on cronometer. There's a couple items where I'm not sure of the actual proportion sizes to sellect to make sure accurate. A gram scale would be the most accurate.

Ever try Raw Till 4 diet? That's what I'm doing. I only eat animal products couple times a month now, mainly eggs, little fish like sushi, or if small amount of dairy is mixed in a meal when I eat out.

With your current diet, I would just recommend don't go too crazy on the animal products like going low-carb. That's what ruined my health. Think of animal products as just supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)