CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope parasites, mucous, and desperation

Cebru Views: 22,007
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,434

Re: Rope parasites, mucous, and desperation

Hey there,

The reason I considered liver parasites, which is what I have (Chinese), is because I was excreting mucous-strands much like what the 'rope parasite' is suggested to look like in its adult form. After having it tested, in my case it was merely a strand of connected(?) white blood cells coated in mucous. This absolutely fits with liver fluke, as the body goes into hyperdrive producing white blood cells to fight the infestation (ineffectively) so the body removes some of the excess, or so I imagine.. This overproduction of white blood cells is what leads to the liver/bile duct cancers associated with Chinese liver fluke :/

If you have tried triclabendazole (Egaten I would assume?), you could try the system of enemas suggested by the rope parasite researchers, Volinsky et al.. I have the formula/steps for this if you would like to give them a try - I'm not suggesting or advising against you do it, but if it can help? For what it's worth, to my naive eye, they definitely resemble the 'rope parasite' and not any form of anything I have myself. So I would doubt yours are anything liver parasite related.

PM me if you like, but it does require 1L(quart) being held in the intestine/colon for 2hrs on separate occasions, you will also need something to fairly accurately measure the temperature for comfort reasons. All up these enemas will take almost two weeks to complete.

Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)