CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flagyl cured my symptoms??

Jonsher_uk Views: 10,520
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,071,841

Re: Flagyl cured my symptoms??

At 34 you're still young. What do you think is going to happen as you get older? Do you not think the flares may get more frequent and the effects of the Antibiotics take their toll.

For me there is no cure unless you return your digestive system to healthy functioning and that includes all its bacteria. The bacteria are important to your health. It's quite possible to do this and I believe it's possible for everyone to do it without drugs. Why use any drugs when you can get healthy again without? You can reach a point where you can eat a normal healthy Diet which will ensure your future health with no fear of flare ups.

It really is vitally important to totally restore your bowel health and immune strength if you want to have a healthy long life without any degenerative disease. Once you do that you won't need any Antibiotics

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)