CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flagyl cured my symptoms??

Mojod1873 Views: 10,547
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,545,457

Re: Flagyl cured my symptoms??

I was diagnosed with UC when I was 10 and had 6 miserable years of steroids, useless anti inflammatory drugs, 8 months of nasogastric feeding and months and months of hospital stays - all with very limited success. At 16 I developed a bowel infection and was prescribed flagyl and ciprofloxacin which completely relieved my UC symptoms for about a year. My next flare up I was prescribed the same combo again and was then clear for 8 years. I have had 2 small flare ups since then and been treated with flagyl only with amazing results within 72 hours. I am now 34 and lead a completely normal life. My most recent flare up was last month and resulted in 1 week of flagyl with the same excellent results.
Whilst I appreciate a lot of people on curezone have had various results when using flagyl I'm here to say the for some it may be an option. I don't want to say it will work for everyyone but thought people should know it may be an option. There are more and more clinical trials looking at the relationship between UC and Antibiotics so there is obviously some value in considering it as a treatment option.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)