CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raped and Robbed at knifepoint...

Tigressa Views: 3,673
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,071,649

Re: Raped and Robbed at knifepoint...

Hi Soulful

Thanks so much for your response.
I have reported the incident to the authorities in Indonesia, and also the Federal police for my country (I am from Australia). There is still an ongoing investigation into the incident, and they seem determined to find him. I don't think I'll fully rest until I know he's locked away and cannot do this to anyone else. I'm generally a pretty strong person, and this has thrown me into a total spin, I cannot imagine what it would do to the life of someone less strong than me.

We have government funded programs for sexua| assault victims here, so I've been involved with them and am seeing a counselor. I just thought I would share my story here to see if anyone had been through something similar and could offer any advice.

I'm dealing with things day by day. Some days obviously more difficult than others, but I can at least be thankful that I am still here to deal with them.

- T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)