CureZone   Log On   Join
Foamy Urine

Views: 8,244
Published: 11 years ago

Foamy Urine

Hi Dr Bakker

Since beginning my battle with candida about 4 months ago, I have had foamy urine. Sometimes it has been excessive, other times it has been somewhat mild. I have had all the routine tests done on this by my doctor (urine and blood analysis) and nothing in the conventional world has shown up. I assumed this would be the case as it correlated directly to a period of sustained and heavy die-off, and rises and falls in tandem with feelings of malaise. Recently I have noticed it is particularly prominent when I use large doses of probiotics, and particularly now that I have increased the fermentation of my goats milk kefir from 24 to 48 hours.

I have seen various explanations of this from different people. Some say that its toxins, some say dead yeast cells, some say its the proliferation of yeast etc. However, I have noticed that it is not all that common, or at least people do not commonly talk about it.

Have you seen this in your patients?
Do you know what causes it?
Is it a positive indicator?

Thanks
Cheesus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)