CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite phobia

EB2340 Views: 8,980
Published: 11 y

parasite phobia

I have been attempting to post on this board ddesdpite my posts being censored because some on this board think they own the rights to what is posted her. Those that go about thinking they have parasites and must ride them selves of the vicious beast that are eating them from the inside out are little more than obsessive and go about it in the wrong way be ingesting of all things Wormwood which is far more dangerous than any parasite. The problem is not the parasites the parasites are a symptom of something else not the problem. Parasites exist in all bodies to some degree and is only when the body is out of balance do the parasites get out of balance and many that think they have parasites have been scared by those selling parasite supplements with blown up photos of those parasites making them look like monsters eating you alive from the inside out thereby creating a fear in those with small minds causing them to run out and buy those products at once then having those small minds come here and say things like feeling awful today taking an enema to rid myself of the toxins.It does not have to be this way. Enemas deplete the body of minerals and beneficial bacteria and does nothing to stop parasites if they happen to be there. I have tried to communicate that to this board and for that, the so called board monitors have removed my posts, almost like the monitors themselves were offended that i would even dare to correct those that have decided to monopolize this board with nonsense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)