CureZone   Log On   Join
Untreated Rh Incompatibility and Brain Fog

Karlin Views: 1,812
Published: 11 y

Untreated Rh Incompatibility and Brain Fog

Remember Rh Incompatibility? Where the mother is Rh- and the Father is Rh+ and the 2nd offspring [and subsequent ones] are at risk for "antibody contamination"?

It affects 1 in 1000 Americans, and is more common in white than others {white guilt take solice].

These days, babies get the gold standard treatment and attention when in the risk group for Rh incompatibility.

Quote:
"If indirect bilirubin levels reach approximately 20 mg/dL (340 mmol/L) the fat soluble unconjugated bilirubin deposits in the fat-rich brain cells causing brain cell damage. Cerebral palsy, deafness, mental retardation, and other serious disorders can result."

* Doesnt that sound like a reason for wondering if Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and Brain Fog could be possible consquences years down the road??

----history:

Anyone over about 50 years old was born at a time when it was just a crap shoot to live or die from it.

foetal brain cell damage... low oxygen during gestation... other effects....

I just discovered that I was such a baby, and at the time when I was born in the 1950s the doctors would decide to give a blood tranfusion if the baby looked blue or near death.

My cousin was NOT given a transfusion, and died... I was NOT given a transfusion and lived. I doubt very much if that meant I was 100% in the clear.

It was worse the more babies born to the mother, and the older the mother, and

-----

Why is this overlooked as a potential cause of problems later in life? Just because they have the problem under control now, so to heck with the victims BEFORE the new treatments ??

There is lots of info online about the condition, but not much about what those of us born in the 1950s or earlier, before they even had tests for it in fetuses.

Does anybody here know if there are any connections of "Rh incompatibility to adult chronic pain or fatigue syndromes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)