CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky rectum and diharea while running

Views: 3,269
Published: 11 y

Leaky rectum and diharea while running

I really need help!!
For the last few months I have been having rectal leakage and trouble controlling my bowels. I am a 38 yr old mom to a 5,3,and 1yr old. Ive been a runner all my life and lately I am having issues. One day I woke to a bloated stomach and cramping, I got up to get ready and clear fishy smelling muscus was leaking uncontrollable out of my rear. It lasted a day or 2 (with a superbsorbant pads) I went to the Dr where they tested stool samples (all neg.) Then an internal ultrasound which showed my intestenes filled with fluid. They were stumped and said protitis and wanted me try steroids and Antibiotics , which I said no to. A few days later i went for a run and literally 15 min. Into it i needed to go to the bathroom. I barely made it to the rstroom. Lately I can no longer go outside to run since there aren't any public ones. Every day I end up with feces on my pantries,they wanted to treat me with Antibiotics and steroids. I refushed and had a Colonoscopy. Again nothing was found. So do I sick it up and wear mega pads or do I try something different

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)