CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are you so pushy?

Kcirla Views: 2,008
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,050,278

Re: Why are you so pushy?

I'm not saying that someone with candida shouldn't eat fruits at all, but claiming that a fruitarian diet alone will cure any candida overgrowth in a matter of days is just a scam.

Thanks for the fast suggestion. I've fasted for several monthes actually. And I can say that a fast, being on water or anything else won't cure a candida overgrowth ALONE. But fasting, especially on vegetables, is great for health.

I've eaten a low-carb high-fat diet and failed myself too. It doesn't mean that high-carb is necessarily the way to go.

80-10-10 dieters tend to recommend to eat fruits and veggies only, good sleep and water intake. Although this is a good place to start, I don't think any of them has any experience in treating SERIOUS health conditions.
You don't have to go down the "supplements road", but saying that things like raw garlic, turmeric, cayenne, cinnamon and most spices and herbs are not healthy and meant to be consumed is just ignorance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)