CureZone   Log On   Join
Most powerful way to take COQ10 (and least expensive)

MrCuddly Views: 14,256
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,921

Most powerful way to take COQ10 (and least expensive)

I used to take 400 mgs of COQ10 capsules and felt a slight improvement in energy, but discovered a way to take 30 mgs and get so much energy my skin would tingle for hours.

After buying liquid COQ10 (Vitol brand on Amazon) I tried putting in about 30 mgs worth (1/4 of a dropper) into my oil pulling oil (coconut or flax seed oil in my case) and never had such a Q10 blast in my life.

The reason was that COQ10 applied directly on the gums with a carrier oil has had amazing results in curing gum disease, recission etc in recent studies. What I wasn't prepared for was how incredibly amplified the effect of the COQ10 is when you do this.

This form is also by far the cheapest way to get high doses of Q10 which normally is very expensive. For $20 every 3-6 months for the Vitol, I'm able to absorb huge amounts of Q10 where I would previously pay that per week, and not have anywhere near the effect.

I can't even do it more than a couple times a week because of the shocking amount of energy I get. But before any day I play tennis or raquetball I'll do the oil pull in the morning and watch my endurance go way up and me play like a maniac. Most of the players in my RB league are between 20 and 40 yo. I'm 57 and won the league since I've started doing the oil pull with Q10. Check out the oil pulling forums on CZ.

Highly recommened!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)