CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post nasal drip

Jerome99 Views: 15,138
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,042,365

Re: Post nasal drip

I did have a fungal sinus infection for quite a while. The fungus in my sinuses was the most stubborn thing to get rid of, even more so than all of my other problems. Like I said, the only thing that finally worked was upping my vitamin C dosage to almost 20g/day, spread out. I took Now Foods brand, which is cheap if you buy it in the 500 capsule size. At one point I was also taking the Costco brand.

You also need to take a ton of beneficial bacteria to aid in acidifying your digestive tract and sinuses. Drink homemade kefir and eat homemade sauerkraut every day. Also take probiotics. Finally, bromelain (pineapple enzyme) is another good thing to take. It winds up in your blood then eventually sinuses where it eats through the mucus and fungus buildup.

I tried so many things for the sinus fungus, neti pots, anti-fungal wash, prescription anti-fungal meds, but it was C that finally did it. It still tries to creep back once in a while if I eat a ton of sugar, but NOWHERE NEAR how it was back in the bad old days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)