CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You get an R rating for attacking me, lol

Views: 17,674
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,033,310

Re: You get an R rating for attacking me, lol

P.S. Getting rid of Candida with black seed/oil, has to be incorporated with a low carb diet, eliminating the bad grains, starches,sugars, and yeast loving foods from the diet, but I'm sure you're aware of this.

I am NOT an expert and never claimed to be, and DON'T want the accusations of the moderator to start again. I'm answering your inquiry based on MY experience with black seed, which I thought was the point of this forum. So, I just thought I'd add that as a sort of disclaimer. I will also add that I am now able to consume Raw honey in my diet, in moderation, but I also take a good heap of Royal Jelly each day, which actually has glucose lowering properties and has also been used to fight cancer effectively. Pure Royal Jelly is EXPENSIVE ($60/lb), but we are firm believers that that God has put the cure for every disease in nature, so we are willing to spend the $ to facilitate this lifestyle. We are also big consumers of cayenne pepper, which fights candida. I put this IN EVERYTHING, even my scrambled eggs. I also drink a homemade concoction, made with room temp water, some good RAW organic apple cider vinegar, garlic and cayenne each morning, but nothing has been more effective FOR ME, than consuming the black seed and black seed oil each and every day! We buy our black seed products from a company in the US called, Sahabi Sweets. I WON'T put a link, as this started a BARRAGE of insults by the moderator, when I did this in my first post of this thread. So I'll only mention them by name.

I guess this is NOT a forum to post and share products that you use personally. Especially, if ONLY the moderator can recommend products that are sold on HER BLOG! Anyway, I pray you and ALL the candida sufferers find a cure, but I am convinced it's in nature, not traditional medicine.

-Nasihah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)