CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

Maniacal Views: 3,513
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,031,036

Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

I joke around abt these things ... worms, I mean. I feel so defeated and devastated that I have to have some kind of comic relief or else I will go more insane than I have already.

Jokes aside, Im gonna get real with you here, I cried when I read your post. Aside from a few differences, your story is a lot like mine, and I am definitely in the same boat as you, for what thats worth. I know ppl probably think we're being dramatic ... I dont care. Thats how I feel. Im getting suicidal!

I cant even get away from them in my dreams. They are there, too, but in really messed up forms (of COURSE, because humans can take anything in real life and twist it into something majorly f****D up), like this..

In my dream there were these ... I dunno, frog things? Aliens? They had the legs of a frog and instead of frogs heads they had a sort of frog foot looking thing for a head. You ever see telletubbies? You know PO, the red one? Well, look at that things head, thats what these "frog" heads were like.

Anyways, my sister and I are collecting these frogs (get this!) by inserting them anally. When we were almost done, she said to me "theres 30 more we have to do before we're done here". I remember just thinking "Jesus CHRIST! How many more can I put up there??! I want to DIEEEE!!" I mean they were like the size of real frogs, too. They were hopping around, like mutant frogsm so disgusting and I wanted to cry ...

I actually DID cry. I woke up with real tears in my eyes, experiencing the WORST movement from those worms Ive ever had in my life. I just cried myself to sleep that night hoping I would just not wake up the next day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)