CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

cologirl Views: 3,870
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,031,036

Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

Can I just tell you, that I am in almost the EXACT same position. I'm terrified of these gross, gross, things coming out of me!! And I'm OCD with being clean and germs, etc, so you can imagine the disgust I feel over this condition. The only positive is that my parents and husband believe me (my husband has actually seen these things and taken pictures) and support me. I was waiting on a last stool sample (#3) from the lab to come back this week (i'm almost positive it is negative), to set up an appt with an infectious disease doctor here in nyc (my husband saw one back in June before he traveled to Indonesia). Luckily, my husband will accompany me and attest to the fact that this is truly a problem. The only positive of this is that I have not really felt all that bad physically. But for a little diarrhea every few days and actually seeing these things, I wouldn't know that I even have them. I chalk the diarrhea up to my preexisting ulcerative colitis. I guess I was destined to get these because my immune system is shot from taking immunosuppressants for colitis :( ....anyway, long story short, I'm setting up an appt for next week to see a doctor. And like you, I will continue to go to doctors if they don't believe and/or treat me. I'm not going to live this way. I have a 5 month-old baby and he is my priority. I need to be healthy for him and to make sure he doesn't get anything from me. It's terrifying to think I could contaminate him! ....I will certainly keep you updated. I bought a tincture of Wormwood , Black-Walnut , and other herbs for my husband and I to use, but am hoping we don't have to, and that doctors will believe and treat me/us...ugh....so much energy spent on researching and getting educated. such a shame...hang in there. I'll be sure to keep you posted!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)