CureZone   Log On   Join
he's ezxema free, but will have acute pimples, and I need to treat them.

michellekansas Views: 4,560
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,066

he's ezxema free, but will have acute pimples, and I need to treat them.

rashes are the lightest ezxema, and if a kid grow pimples, the skin is too dry, that they grow second stage ezxema, some pimples will get infected,and grow nasty, and pimples takes more time to treat than just rashes.
third stage eaxema are those that you don't see pimples any more, tons of pimples are hidden under damadged skin, while just one pimple hide under one rash.the body reacts so severe, that it grow a rash, instead of a pimple.
I used to be heart broken when my son needs to scratch and scratch here and there, but now I'm set free.
I'm still working on set him care free from inner, so he'll not grow acnes at his youth---my goal.and he'll be very healthy when he grows up and leave me.
I did it, and I'm still doing it, and you can do it too.
I do not let him swim any more, and i only allowed him to shower. I only let him swim in summer. I can see that i got sick after swimming pool, and he gats skin pimples after swimming pool. To have him learn to swim, i need to let him swim, but not too much any more.the chemicals are bad in the pool.
My son got flu after me, I recovered in 3 days, he also basically recovered. I know how hard it is. I care for him at night, ask him to clear his nose, use salt water spray to clean his nose, ask him to drink a little to clear his throat, so he could sleep better. each time he coughs, i woke up. He coughs only once at night now, he normally goes to bathroom once at night.(has a habbit to drink before bed milk). last night he did not drink milk, so nonight pee pee, but still woke up and cough once, and I woke up at 4 in the morning,and here writing to you.
I have to say after 15 years of suffering, human body has strong power of recovering.your kids will all be ok. Have faith. In God we believe, and we believe in kindness and truth, though it's so hard to find. May we be the light of each other.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)