CureZone   Log On   Join
I so feel for you. My son's ezxema is all under control.I'll contact you in fall.

michellekansas Views: 4,638
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,028,575

I so feel for you. My son's ezxema is all under control.I'll contact you in fall.

I need to talk to my contry doctor.
my son had ezxema since 4 month old. he's now 7, and he's health and happy. last year he never get sick. this year, i catch flu first, sick for 3 days, and he caught on after me, on Wednesday, today he's almost ok. he had croup. due to we have very low temperature these days. after over 70 last week.

back to skin. I have to minitor him very closely. I still break out a little, but all under sontrol right away. we seldom have third stage ezcema.
third stage ezxema is dangerous, since you might think they're cured, as the skin look just dry, but no redness, no pimples. the pimples are deep down, just not mature yet to show signs.

wait for me for a while. I'll go and get a right solution out. if you want to try, then i'll send you some. You're just like me, we're fighters!
in 2014 I'm going to Europe until fall, so I have to do this in this fall. wait for me. I usually am not willing to help people long distance, but I'm willing to work with you, if you 're willing.
If you agree, i'll buy the meds from my country doctor for me, and you use it. then i recommend you use mine, since mine are all nature. But i'm not sure if mine can cure third stage ezxema or not:honest, since I never had 3rd stage ezxema. and my friends, they do not trust me enough. 3rd stage ezxema needs long time to cure. they use it on rashes, and the effect shows right away.and they still doubt it: maybe the coolness helped. why don't you use water, and would it work?
Well.
I decided to sell my remedy online, so i'll help those who're willing to pay and give it a try. I'll do it after I'm back from Europe. I'll sell in my town for a while in the fall, after i have talk to my country doctor. i have to promice him some profit, then he'd be willing to tell me the truth.---that's the only way i have thought out to get him tell me more.also, to help people who suffer.
It's hard to get people to believe.it's easier, just do business, one sell, one buy.if not satisfied, refund.
I have to tell you, the meds from my country doctor, I can only go and buy, and I'm restricted to bring just that much, i think 1 litre per person.
I'll buy it any ways, since your kids really suffer. I have cured many using this med. I paid for them

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)