CureZone   Log On   Join
swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil

risingsun Views: 12,371
Published: 19 y

swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil

Great benefits of a lemon/olive oil drink (please archive)
Posted by R. on May 09, 2002 at 18:11:42:
I found the following at Keep Hope Alive web site (http://www.execpc.com/~keephope/keephope.html).

I hope some of you will find this useful. I would ignore his suggestion to use Nutrasweet as a sweetener, though.
----------------------------------------------
WASTING SYNDROME, SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES AND NEUROPATHY SUCCESSFULLY TREATED WITH LEMONS AND OLIVE OIL

by Mark Konlee

In May, 1995, I received a letter from a reader who is HIV+ who stated he gained 21 lbs. in 9 weeks using a home drink made from whole lemons, olive oil and fruit juice. To date, 10 PWAs have reported that this drink reverses wasting syndrome and malabsorption of nutrients and amino acids. The average weight gain is about 1.5 lbs. per week. Two persons with neuropathy have reported complete remission of thier symptoms in about 14 days. Both PWAs with neoropathy also took two 19 grain lecithin capsules with the drink three times a day. Fifteen PWAs have told Keep Hope Alive that with the daily use of the Whole Lemon/Olive oil drink, swollen lymph nodes return to normal size in 5 to 7 days.

Robert M. of Brooklyn, NY, stated that the Whole Lemon/Olive oil drink reduced swollen lymph nodes to normal for the first time in two years suggesting that unidentified factors in lemons and olive oil may inactivate the HIV virus in the lymph system. None of the current nucleosides (AZT, DDI, DDC, 3TC) are known to do this.

RECIPE FOR WHOLE LEMON DRINK
(Promotes weight gain by detoxifying the liver and normalizing saliva pH values)
Into a blender, cut up one whole lemon, rind and pulp. Be sure to first wash the lemon well and scrape off markings from artificial coloring. Add 1 cup of water; one Tablespoon of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil and 4 rounded Tablespoons of frozen Orange Juice concentrate. Blend at high speed for one minute. Pour through a strainer (screen type) to remove pulp. Use a spatula to press the pulp. Discard the pulp. Divide the resulting drink into 2 or 3 portions. To gain weight, drink one portion with each meal. Otherwise, you may drink it all at once or at anytime during the day. If you have problems sleeping, drink the last portion just before you retire to your bedroom at night. It will help you get a good night’s sleep. The therapeutic value of this drink comes from the whole lemon and the extra-virgin olive oil. The orange juice concentrate is added as a sweetener. Other fruit juice concentrates or Nutrasweet may used in place of the orange juice concentrate. In place of the fruit juice concentrate and water, you may add 1 cup of any kind of fruit juice that you desire. However, if you have thrush or yeast overgrowth, avoid fruit juice which stimulates growth of yeast and use plain water. You may add Nutrasweet to make the drink less bitter.

Note: Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil is cold pressed. Light olive oil is heat processed and may not have any benefits as an immune stimulant. I would suggest checking with your local health food store for a high quality cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.

WHY THE WHOLE LEMON DRINK WORKS: CITRUS PECTIN RESTORES ABSORPTION OF FATS
Lemon Juice and Olive-Oil Flushes Toxins from the Liver.
Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil increases the flow of bile from the Liver. This helps the liver get rid of accumulated toxins and poisons. Lymph fluid then drains into the liver for processing and eliminating waste products of cellular metabolism. Some persons have reported that just drinking lemonade reduces the size of their lymph nodes. The mechanism of how lemons do this is not known.

It is common knowledge that in AIDS progression, fat and essential fatty acids are not well absorbed. It is also well known that any normal overweight person who goes on a very low fat diet will lose weight - mostly fat. Fats and oils raise saliva pH while grains lower the saliva pH. Essential fatty acids are needed by the body for the production of various hormones (Preston). Pectin from citrus rinds and from apple sauce (not the juice), helps in the assimilation of fats and oils. When oil is added to water, it will not mix. However, you will notice that the Olive oil is totally dispersed throughout the Whole Lemon-Orange drink. This dispersion of the oil is caused by the pectin in the rind of the lemon. The proof of absorption of the oil could come from a blood test, but is also indicated by the rapid return of saliva pH to normal-6.4. In addition, the lemon juice acts on proteins to break them into a free form, which are more easily assimilated. Also, the lemon juice helps to dissolve minerals in the food for better assimilation. This drink should be used with all dietary supplements to improve their assimilation. In PWAs, I have found that when saliva pH is less than 6.0, they tend to lose weight. Weight gain starts when saliva pH reaches 6.2 or higher. The normal value is 6.4 when the saliva pH is tested between meals in a resting state. The normal after you have just finished eating is 7.2.

TOXICITY, INDICATED BY ACID SALIVA, pH LINKED TO DEPRESSION, NAUSEA, FATIGUE, POOR APPETITE, NEUROPATHY AND WEIGHT LOSS
The primary cause of toxicity in the body is the buildup of toxins and waste matter from cells in the liver and in the lymphatic system. This creates a condition of acid blood and often a higher pulse rate. Saliva pH is on a parallel track with blood pH. This is why a simple saliva pH test can indicate the pH of your blood. Toxicity impairs the functioning of the liver and most other glands and organs. Toxicity can cause mental depression, nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite and lowered output of digestive acids and enzymes. In all PWA’s who have tested their saliva pH, acid pH levels have been found in all cases of depression, fatigue, poor appetite, neuropathy and all cases of wasting syndrome not linked to a specific pathogen (i.e. cryptosporidium).

Lecithin is the most important nutrient to take to prevent or reverse neuropathy. However, lecithin that is swallowed, but not absorbed will do no good. When painful neuropathy is present, a tablespoon of Lecithin granules should be added to the “Whole Lemon” drink and consumed each day. In addition, castor oil packs with a heating pad should be used over the abdomen area for one hour each day. Also, a good liquid B vitamin formula should be taken along with sublingual B-12.

NEUROPATHY REVERSED IN 10 DAYS
Neuropathy is a painful disorder affecting the nervous system that causes numbness, burning or aching sensations in various parts of the body. On September 1, 1994, a friend, Jim, with visible AIDS-related neuropathy was limping along toward a country style farmers market and complained how difficult and painful it was to walk. He used a cane but had to frequently stop to let the aching and burning sensations subside. His face showed the anguish and despair at his condition.

I asked him if he were taking Vitamin B-12 and other B vitamins. He replied that he was and that the supplements were not helping him. I offered to help him research how to treat his condition. When we returned home, I checked his saliva pH and found it was very acid - registering 5.5 on the pH tape. Jim asked me what saliva pH would have to do with the pain he was experiencing in this legs. I told him I wasn't sure, but that persons who were assimilating essential fatty acids, proteins and minerals usually had a normal saliva pH of 6.4. I had noticed that he had been losing weight. I told him that indicated he had a malabsorption problem.

A condition similar to neuropathy is called "Neuritis" and is described in Dr. James Balch MD’s book Prescription for Nutritional Healing as an "inflammation or deterioration of a nerve or group of nerves." Supplements deemed essential for recovery are lecithin, which repairs nerve membranes, multiple vitamins with emphasis on all B vitamins including B-12. Very important are Calcium chelate, Magnesium Chloride and Free Form Amino acids, the latter of which is important in nerve cell repair.

I suggested that Jim try the following diet and supplements. First, to give up all grains, including gluten free grains like rice, corn and spelt. His diet would consist of a variety of vegetables both cooked and raw. Cooked were yams and squash, baked or boiled beets and onions. Raw was Romaine lettuce, parsley, carrots, beet greens, onions, avocado, broccoli, celery, red bell pepper and garlic in a tossed salad with ripe or green olives added and seasoned with lemon juice and olive oil. Some cooked white potatoes were used. For proteins, he used cottage cheese with flax oil added, yogurt, pea soup or lentil soup.

With each meal, he drank a whole lemon drink. This drink was made by placing 1/2 of a whole lemon (rind, seed and pulp) in a blender with one cup of water. It was blended at high speed for one minute, then passed through a strainer to remove the pulp. This was consumed along with two 19 grain lecithin capsules three times a day. Other supplements includes a multiple liquid vitamin formula high in all the B-vitamins and two magnesium chloride tablets (500 mg ea.) each day.

After 5 days, his saliva pH increased to 6.0 and his neuropathy lessened. On the 5th day, I suggested he take 1 tbsp of blackstrap molasses 3 times a day to speed up the process of restoring his saliva pH to 6.4, which is normal. By the 10th day, his saliva pH was at a normal 6.4. He no longer used his cane and told me his condition was 90% improved.

He then reduced his blackstrap molasses to 1 tbsp daily and has added some grains to his diet. His saliva pH has remained at 6.2 to 6.4 and he has gained 3 lbs. Three weeks later, he stopped taking the lecithin and the lemon drink for several days and reported an increase in joint pain associated with neuropathy. He said he was going back on the supplements and is convinced they helped him immensely.

Note: Acid saliva pH is a an indication of an acid blood and lymph system and is associated with two conditions: 1. toxins and waste matter from cells that is not being eliminated from the body 2. Failure to properly absorb essential fatty acids, proteins and minerals from ingested food. 3. Food moves rapidly through the G.I. tract when saliva pH is acid. The acid environment is conducive to growth of viruses and many pathogens and is oxygen deficient. The color of the blood is often of the blue side, even in the arteries. The acid person is likely to fatigue easily.

When saliva pH is normal at 6.4, it indicates absorption of most nutrients from food is occurring; the blood and lymph are not excessively acid and transit time for food through the G.I. tract is at a slower and normal pace. Normal saliva pH indicates the blood is more highly oxygenated and an unfriendly environment for growth of most viruses and other pathogens. The blood is red in color. Energy levels are higher and digestion occurs normally.

Note: The information in this article has been excerpted from the book: HOW TO REVERSE IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION, by Mark Konlee.

WASTING SYNDROME, SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES AND NEUROPATHY SUCCESSFULLY TREATED WITH LEMONS AND OLIVE OIL
http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/aids/105245.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (6)