CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil

Orky Views: 13,045
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 2,032

Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil

The Lemon/Olive Oil drink does indeed clear the lymphnodes. I started drinking the mixture when I finally figured out that the red bumps in my armpits wasn't a rash, but swollen lymphnodes swollen and angry!! I read the recipe on line, what it said it could do, so went out and bought a blender, a week's worth of lemons, cold-pressed virgin Olive oil, and a big jug of Orange juice fortified with calcium. I got Frankenstein bolts the first few times from the tartness with the accompanying involuntary head shudders as I drank the mixture, still do sometimes...but, I've been doing this for two months now and my underarm lymphnodes are completely normal and returned to normal, and my I seem to be maintaining weight well without eating too much. I cut most breads out of my diet, stopped eating chocolate, except in chocolate chip cookies, etc. ( I ate the dark chocolate blocks), and I cut ice cream completely from my diet and candy consumption -sugar- ( I could eat a half-gallon of Blue Bell every day..yum yum), as well as most dairy, and try to do the Lemon/Olive oil drink every day. So far so good and the great thing is...it freaking works, not another false hope one reads on the internet. I think it's important to follow the recipe, very simple, but one must use the whole lemon, peel, seeds, and all. Also, I use orange juice in my blend, and I use far more than a few teaspoon fulls of Olive oil, I just turn the bottle over and pour until I see a green layer begin to form above the orange juice. Then I blend on high for a couple of minutes. I don't strain the drink, but drink it pulp and all. Seems to me if I'm going to go and make it, I should eat/drink all of it, and if one blends on high a couple of minutes, most of the chunks are pretty small by the time one is done and easy to drink.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)