CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How could mere man comprehend infinity? The Mentat Cowboy Blues

vairagi Views: 4,272
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,131

Re: How could mere man comprehend infinity? The Mentat Cowboy Blues

The Mentat Cowboy Blues or
Blinders are Necessary

Mentat cowboys corraling the conceptual.
Working to corner that which has none.
Attempting to deal with compounding confusion, in a
Bullfight rapidly growing out of porportion.
Erecting never ending fences of never ending Equations.
Trying to cope with a continually changing sense of scale.
(or is that scale of sense)

And with each discovery,
New names to create,
New activities to explain.
Patches must be configured to hide newly found voids.
Blinders are necessary.

Today as I was reading La Violette's Big Bang text, I thought of u, S. (btw expansive study, if u havnt read it.)

I was reminded of that other web site, and that their comments were off and limited in an adolescent sort of way. Not able to get the gist of your differently proposed hypothesis, cause they were caught up in some mental restraint.

The unthoughtfull critiques of unconventional ideas, shore up the dark matter type fixes, so evidentiary of systems captured scientist's routines of ignoring too much, to placate and protect a flawed for the moment idea.

To me, from the micro to the macro, infinities unique quality can be understood as a semantical or syntax based quandry more than an actual dynamicly confounding confusion. (one of discursion's and math's paradigm limits) Only the egoic identity cares if any of these grand reality contriving systems are conventionaly imperfect.

Aristotle said "infinity is the lack of limitation", and when we understand that the identities only limitation is time, we start to deconstruct the keystone of our painfully confusing deluded existence.

If we understand beyond the physical identic we will begin the end of this and that's polarized illusion, of temporality, of eternality and infinity.

Again time is the factor to access for understanding, for perception's memory or lack, fuels or dispossess our hypnotic state.

Infinity (or any concept) only matters to the degree we care,(or attend), and in degreed caring, the penultimate, the most attentive degree, produces that understanding which confounds and dissplaces the commonly held rules, order and structure of dimensionality, and conceptuality.

(penultimate disspassion (aka the relinguishment of careing, the collapse of attention) reveals this conventionaly confusing impossibility also).

btw, both approaches also disolve the concept of "mere".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.087 sec, (2)