CureZone   Log On   Join
best comments

trapper/kcmo Views: 9,628
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,090

best comments

NotWhatYouThink
Posted 101 days ago
I have Morgellons and gone from being seriously ill with all kinds of stuff emerging to occasional fibres and slight itching. So I speak with experience. I am also a journalist.

First of all, any link to iodine is tenuous. I am sure that lack of or too much of it will present health issues but they are nothing to do with Morgellons. You mention the fibres are essentially aluminium. This isn't true. They have been laboratory tested several times and found to have a kind of polymer basis - not metal.

The coastal link is an interesting one. But statistical analysis in this disease is still at an early stage. One thing I have found though is that maps of reported incidences of Lyme disease and those of Morgellons in the US are virtually identical.

About purging the fibres and "dots"....various substances will trigger a release of this material - not just iodine. Some anti fungal creams for the feet will for example bring them out of the skin. But this isn't a cure. And the stuff that is coming out is likely not the bugs themselves (whatever they are) but probably some kind of waste matter.

As for the bugs...no-one is sure what it is - bacteria, zoonotic, fungal or some strange symbiotic combination. One thing is for sure you would need at least good microscope to see anything, and at bacterial level a damn good microscope! We are not talking about anything like scabies which can just about be seen but far, far smaller.

For more informed scientific comment may I suggest readers have a look at one or two of the better Lyme boards that have Morg sections.

don mau
Posted 22 days ago
I have morgellons and what works for me is using a far infrared sauna and taking these supplements.

N acetal cystiene
v-C
chorella
eat cilantro
ellagic acid(rasberries, blueberries)

I found out about this bath from a radiation detox vid it's 1/2 cup of epsom salt and 1/2 cup sea salt mixed with 3 tablespoons of ground mustard seed , it pulls stuff outa your skin.

I read a lot of stuff from Carnicom and Hildegarde Staninger to refine this program.

It leaves you feeling healthy.

Danielle
Posted 202 days ago
After taking Iodine twice daily these black bugs started leaving my body. At first I was in denial until so many re occurrences, so then decided to trail and error by stopping the Iodine. Now the bugs don't leave my body. So whether they were pushed out by the Iodine not sure.

Your story is very true and would like to talk more.

Rose
Posted 188 days ago
I've been reading a lot regarding iodine therapy lately; for various reasons. All the therapies (except nuclear activity/radiation poisoning) suggest starting with a lower dose of iodine (either lugol's liquid or Iodoral tablets) building up to 50mg - 100mg of iodine daily for a period of 3 months then dropping back down to a maintenance plan of 12.5mg.. Many of the symptoms you describe are listed as bromide detox. I didn't see anyone allowing the symptoms get this bad to produce Morgellons as once the symptoms start they back off and lower the dose of iodine after doing a process called "salt loading". Salt loading is done with organic sea salt (red or grey in color). I think maybe you started at the wrong end of things by immediately doing such a high iodine dose. Just a thought. You might want to look into Dr Brownsteins Iodine Therapy Protocol and detox process. Wishing you the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)