New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

trapper/kcmo Views: 10,127
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,030,080

mirror with comments to follow

Morgellons, a Disease or Symptom?

Read->HEALTH EFFECTS: Fluoride & the ThyroidMorgellons Skin Crawling

Cases of Morgellons are seen all over the United States, especially costal areas, with the highest incidence being reported in California, Texas, and Florida. Symptoms of Morgellons include the sensation of insects crawling, rashes, boil like sores, fatigue, and concentration problems. There are more severe problems that are attributed to Morgellons and they continue to increase as time goes on.

"The name Morgellons was coined around 2002 by Mary Leitao to a proposed condition referred to by the Centers for Disease Control as Unexplained Dermopathy and characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations; finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores)." source

Research and data collection centers are growing up around this Morgellons problem with lots of money to be made. I encourage you to search the internet and different writings for much more information.

This writing is only my opinion, but I know how I gave myself Morgellons, or should I say, gave myself all the symptoms. I can tell you how to increase the symptoms, control or reduce them, and how to stop them completely.

There are a couple of keys to the Morgellons syndrome. First the largest concentration is in the costal areas. Second (my searching) indicates that it is mostly if not totally related to the people that are into natural medicines and remedies.

Here we go. How I gave Myself Morgellons!

A few years back I heard a talk given by an old medical doctor on the health benefits of Iodine. The talk regarding an iodine regiment was about the thyroid gland. Basically the majority of people have a non function thyroid because of the lack of Iodine in their bodies.  The thyroid gland makes and stores hormones that help regulate the heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and the rate at which food is converted into energy. Thyroid hormones are essential for the function of every cell in the body. They help regulate growth and the rate of chemical reactions (metabolism) in the body. The thyroid cleanses the body of heavy metals and pollutants by eliminate poisons through the pores.

If our thyroid isn't working or is jammed up with heavy metals our bodies will just continue to accumulate and store the toxins. We need iodine in our diet or a supplement for the thyroid to do it's job. Our biggest heavy metal contaminate is the aluminum fluoride that is added to much of the water supply, tooth pastes, mouth wash, and many foods. There is really no way to filter this stuff out or get rid of it. It is just pure poison that is used as forced medication of the population for supposedly a tooth and bone enhancer. Fluoride is also the main ingredient in rat poison.

After listening to the doctor's talk I went and searching for Lugals Iodine. Couldn't find any but he also was telling us that Potassium Iodide tablets would also work. These are the tablets that are used as a thyroid blocker in case of a nuclear accident.

Got some Potassium Iodide tablets (KI4U) and started with a heavy regiment, after a month I worked down to 1 tablet every day, as he directed.

I really noticed an improvement in my mental attitude and concentration. Lost a little weight, slept nicely and an improvement in my digestion. My thyroid had been cleansed and things were working along smoothly.

My problems started in the below order about 3 months after taking the iodine supplement.

I started to have an odd taste on my lips which continued to increase in intensity. It is not metallic but an odd salt type taste. I can't describe it although the taste is not over powering or anything, but just something that is there, always. I attributed it to the heavy metals being purged from my body.
Next came the creepy skin crawling. A couple of times a week it would get so bad that I would wake up with a feeling that bugs were crawling out of my pores. I could get some relief by taking a very hot shower. This became much worse and began happening during the day as well as at bed time. The bug crawling got so bad that it became pretty much constant. A shower would give me only a couple of hours relief and they would start crawling out of my skin again.
Then came the boils. Not really boils but boil like sores from 1 to 4 at a time in different, very tender locations. The filaments described for Morgellons were there and the sores were very evil. Reminded me of a light case of the ailment of Job.
I never got the rashes, so it seems like my condition didn't progress to the extent as many that are reported.

Some of my observations:
Costal population and natural health remedies, people seem to have the largest reported occurrences.
Iodine is needed for the proper function of the thyroid gland.
Heavy metals (aluminum) will shut down the thyroid.
Overloading the thyroid with an iodine regiment so it can purge the aluminum from it and out of the body.

I either gave myself iodine or potassium poisoning. I stopped taking the potassium iodide tablets and within 2 to 3 weeks all of my ailments went away, except for the taste on my lips. I was able to get a bottle of Lugol's iodine from a veterinarian and started taking it. Within the week my skin was crawling and the sores started returning.

My conclusion is that iodine keeps the thyroid working as it should and is purging the heavy metals from the body. Problem is that we are so contaminated with fluorine that the aluminum metallic fibers will continue to be pushed through the skin. It may be possible to work all of this crap from the body until the discharges become mild or not noticed, but at the same time we are still taking in the fluoride poison and it has to be eliminated or will build up and cause more serious problems down the road.

It is possible that a small amount of iodine in the diet will help the thyroid clean the body over a long period of time, until it starts to break even. All I know is that the more iodine a person takes the more severe the Morgellons disease becomes.

Just my thoughts and I hope it will give some ideas to those that are suffering from this annoying disease.

Comments page 2 of 2
Add a Comment
teresa adams
Posted 603 days ago
I went to Iowa City after 5 years of being told I had MRSA infection and was told a week ago I was crazy.I have now been to two doctors.But many others before they even caught the MRSA.I believe the MRSA is caused by Morgellons but learned the hard way not to go into a ER and say that is what you think you have.I took a plastic bag with evidence even.They didn't look at it at all,did nothing and was sent home over an hour to have my family question my sanity.Something has got to be done.This is so very wrong.A lab is now looking at samples I sent them at the cost of $150.00 of my dad's money.I have not been able to work for 5 yrs and disabitlity denied me 4 times.I am looking for Iowa suffers and it didn't take long.You are the first.Please reply with your story if you'd like.I would be glad to hear it. Sincerely,Teresa Adams
teresa adams
Posted 579 days ago
I have Morgellons and live in Iowa.I am working on educating the public and helping Iowans so they know where to go and what to do.The problem is not one doctor believes you in this state they still think of it as a delusional illness even with government research released proving it is very true.This is wrong and I intend to try and change it!
Blaize
Posted 289 days ago
I have had the same symtoms for years. It started in 2002 and i have since dedicated my life to understanding the body, its functions and what is really happening. I have thread-like veins everywhere as if i am older than I am and have fought MRSA (if it even exist ) in myself and my 3 children. People think i'm crazy but i assure you i am not. I can't sem to get support and most people won't listen even if they have it as they live in denial. If anyone truly wants to find the solution I can be contacted @Blaize811@aol.com to start the research. I can't watch my kids live like this forever.
Danielle
Posted 202 days ago
After taking Iodine twice daily these black bugs started leaving my body. At first I was in denial until so many re occurrences, so then decided to trail and error by stopping the Iodine. Now the bugs don't leave my body. So whether they were pushed out by the Iodine not sure.

Your story is very true and would like to talk more.
Rose
Posted 188 days ago
I've been reading a lot regarding iodine therapy lately; for various reasons. All the therapies (except nuclear activity/radiation poisoning) suggest starting with a lower dose of iodine (either lugol's liquid or Iodoral tablets) building up to 50mg - 100mg of iodine daily for a period of 3 months then dropping back down to a maintenance plan of 12.5mg.. Many of the symptoms you describe are listed as bromide detox. I didn't see anyone allowing the symptoms get this bad to produce Morgellons as once the symptoms start they back off and lower the dose of iodine after doing a process called "salt loading". Salt loading is done with organic sea salt (red or grey in color). I think maybe you started at the wrong end of things by immediately doing such a high iodine dose. Just a thought. You might want to look into Dr Brownsteins Iodine Therapy Protocol and detox process. Wishing you the best.
Ernie
Posted 188 days ago
Good information Rose. Thank you very much
Ashwinee
Posted 166 days ago
Katie,You have always been an ecgeuranoment to me. I know it's supposed to be the other way around since I'm the older sister, but I've always looked up to you even in your moments of weakness. I am so very proud of you and all you do for others. I lean on these verses all the time raising your niece with autism. I couldn't do it on my own strength. I am not anywhere close to where I need to be in my relationship with God but in a much better place than I was before I had Madison. He has used her and the challenges of autism to bring me back to him and realize I can't do it on my own!Hang in there sis. I love you so much and wish I could be there for you!

barb
Posted 128 days ago
You've made some interesting reading here. I'm not in Iowa, I'm in London, UK, but I've been having some Morgellons symptoms for the last few months. Not fibres so much, but granules, like sand or glass, the crawling feeling and lots of itching and rashes, especially at the beginning. I'm not sure about the Iodine connection as I wasn't taking any. What I did do was three lots of Permethrin treatment (called Lyclear), as I was convinced the itchy rash was scabies to start. Doctors here say Lyclear is harmless but I've been reading differently, and I'm wondering if the stuff coming out of me is my body trying to get rid of the chemicals in the cream? I'd appreciate your view.
barb
Posted 128 days ago
Seems like it's a complicated thing, as these people seem to think that their Morgellons is the result of not enough iodine! http://morgellonsgroup.proboards.com/ind ex.cgi?board=remedies&action=display&thr ead=3192
Ernie
Posted 128 days ago
Hi Barb, excessive iodine is the cause of the Morgellons symptoms that I had. When you take iodine it allows your thyroid to start working and purges the heavy metals from the body. This causes the itching (bug crawling), and lesions (boils) that are associated with the so called disease. Those fibers in the sores that we have are basically aluminum from the fluoride and other evil stuff we are ingesting.
I think we have 2 choices. Lay off the iodine and let our bodies build up with the heavy metals or take it and have the bad side effects of Morgellons. I just know me. When I take iodine the symptoms come on big time, when I stop it the symptoms go away in 3 to 4 weeks. For me, there is no other answer.
NotWhatYouThink
Posted 101 days ago
I have Morgellons and gone from being seriously ill with all kinds of stuff emerging to occasional fibres and slight itching. So I speak with experience. I am also a journalist.

First of all, any link to iodine is tenuous. I am sure that lack of or too much of it will present health issues but they are nothing to do with Morgellons. You mention the fibres are essentially aluminium. This isn't true. They have been laboratory tested several times and found to have a kind of polymer basis - not metal.

The coastal link is an interesting one. But statistical analysis in this disease is still at an early stage. One thing I have found though is that maps of reported incidences of Lyme disease and those of Morgellons in the US are virtually identical.

About purging the fibres and "dots"....various substances will trigger a release of this material - not just iodine. Some anti fungal creams for the feet will for example bring them out of the skin. But this isn't a cure. And the stuff that is coming out is likely not the bugs themselves (whatever they are) but probably some kind of waste matter.

As for the bugs...no-one is sure what it is - bacteria, zoonotic, fungal or some strange symbiotic combination. One thing is for sure you would need at least good microscope to see anything, and at bacterial level a damn good microscope! We are not talking about anything like scabies which can just about be seen but far, far smaller.

For more informed scientific comment may I suggest readers have a look at one or two of the better Lyme boards that have Morg sections.
jana
Posted 93 days ago
Hi,I started with this simptoms first when I was my drug for low thyroid was changed(and I did not know that /they started producing it in Pakistan)and I did not get have proper treatment for thyroid for some time. The simptoms in that time were iching skin on my left side of head some white fibers and loss of hair and dermatitis like on my back and shoulders. When I finally changed the drug for another one it was little better, but it did not stop and it is 1 year now. 20 years ago I had treatment with radioactive iodin beause my thyroid was overproductive. Until that time my mouth birn, but in time I manage to live with that. So I think one way or the other this simptoms now are conected with thyroid somehow. It increases when I am under stress.
Amanda
Posted 31 days ago
Chemtrails .... the stuff that is being sprayed heavily in the air, is what I believe is causing this horrendous disease. The medical industry tries to play off that people experiencing symptoms are crazy, because they know that this is something that they aren't allowed to help you fix ...... something being perpetrated by the hands of the elite! do your research, we must all be knowledgeable in order to STOP THIS BLATANT CORRUPTION that surrounds the entire planet!
don mau
Posted 22 days ago
I have morgellons and what works for me is using a far infrared sauna and taking these supplements.

N acetal cystiene
v-C
chorella
eat cilantro
ellagic acid(rasberries, blueberries)

I found out about this bath from a radiation detox vid it's 1/2 cup of epsom salt and 1/2 cup sea salt mixed with 3 tablespoons of ground mustard seed , it pulls stuff outa your skin.

I read a lot of stuff from Carnicom and Hildegarde Staninger to refine this program.

It leaves you feeling healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (12)