CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

patientadvocate Views: 13,417
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,018,197

Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

I have seen small lesions turn into non cancerous over growths of more or less normal tissue. Normal tissue in this case is defined as not cancerous...sure there were different sized nuclei, sure there were some structural changes, which one should expect when cancer converts to normal metabolism.

In every case the cancer was well vascularized, was not hormone dependent, was not an adeno carcinoma.

The cancers were small occurring in either the pancreas, liver, or a lymph node and had great blood supply.
It was more like 14 days an not over night....yes, they used silver or heavy minerals like cesium, they used dmso, but they also used other things as well.

This does not mean cancer was cured but it sure screwed up the oncologists who were convinced it was cancer based upon biopsy....they were left scratching their heads and wondered why they did surgery...lol.....gotta love it.

In larger tumors, adenocarcinoma, leukemia, hormone dependant cancers these treatments are seen as helpful, able to cause regression and improvement....I would never represent anything as overnight cure....especially for these cancers.

But if I didn't see it with my own eyes....I would not have believed it. In less than two weeks these lesions converted back to normal metabolism.....still amazed me.

Bret Peirce
American Cancer Advocates

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)