CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

Dquixote1217 Views: 13,620
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,796

Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

If it were me, I would get (or make) some supplemental oleander and take a miminum therapeutic dose for a month (in capsule form that is three capsules per day - which you work up to over a period of a week or so) and then take a maintenance dose of one dose per day thereafter and monitor the spot on the lungs.  Of course, that assumes you also continue doing other good things including juicing, a good diet, lifestyle, etc.

My uncle had lung cancer which targeted radiation failed to stop (despite assurances by his oncologist).  Instead of opting for chemo and possibly more radiation, he decided to go the natural alternative route with oleander as a central item.  In a couple of months his tumor growth and cancer spread had slowed way down.  A couple of months later the growth had stopped and then the cancer steadily began to shrink and be eliminated.  At the end of a year, he was cancer free - BUT there was still a small spot on his lung at the original tumor location, which was determined to be a small benign mass of scar tissue. Several years later he is still cancer free.

If you decide to make your own extract, be sure to follow the directions carefully:

How to Make Homemade Oleander Extract - Part 1

How to Make Homemade Oleander Extract Part 2 - Tips and Advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (2)