CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All dental implants are a flawed concept? Microgap around the implants.

drannekka Views: 25,758
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,756,079

Re: All dental implants are a flawed concept? Microgap around the implants.

Dukeeey, Hi-you must know something about implants like I do. I have one titanium implant with a metal abuttment. They don't tell you the abuttment is comprised of who knows how many alloys. So to eliminate galvanism in my mouth I went to the oral surgeon and asked to have my screw removed. He laughed and said tough you know what. The screw is 1 mm away from the nerve and could cause paralysis if removed.
Question is, I have no amalgam, had 2 emergency root canals due to improper Amalgam removal.
I want to extract the root canaled teeth but do not want zirconium oxide or titanium.
Any ideas of a good temporary that can be used on a perm basis? My holistic dentists have had patients use delineators and flippers.- metal free
I want this titanium out, it is the only metal in my mouth. While my galileo study shows bone is great and no infection appearing on galileo, holistic dentist said he's seen root canals causing no problems once extracted-were infection free and bone was fine - or removed seemingly fine root canals which were highly infected.
I just want to avoid the implants but want to have all this removed. If the orig oral surgeon who placed the titanium removes it I wonder if he can do it without paralyzing me! I went to a different oral surgeon because the installer forced me to go under general. I didn't even have general when I had my en bloc surgery to remove my saline implants. No general anesthesia for me. Any suggestions on the provisional for an extracted tooth besides bridge or flipper? THANKS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)