CureZone   Log On   Join
L-tyrosine (and brain fog)

Views: 5,299
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,020,428

L-tyrosine (and brain fog)

You might be surprised, but L-tyrosine is a precursor to seretonin and a co-factor for building norepinephine and epinephrine. :) I have found that it helps in energy levels and in a more positive mood, and my sleep has leveled out nicely. L-tyrosine in and of itself is one of the ingredients pointed towards for correcting hypothyroidisim, which is one of the reasons I bought it.

I'd have to try a higher dose of it to see if it speeds the clearing of brainfog. I have been taking a smaller dose of it these days since I was directed to concentrate on whole foods (wisdom all around). I wouldn't be surprised if L-tyrosine is related to 5-HTP.

I've been having stronger brainfog the past four or so days- for me the issues always show up with trying to communicate verbally and such, like switching words. What I changed was a trying borax water- I ran out of chelated boron, and so ordered a small amount of borax home. The proper way to prepare it is to mix 1/8-1/4th teaspoon borax into hot water, and then to dilute that into 1 liter water for drinking through the day.
(Complete info on Borax for displacing and flushing resident floride, etc: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1473187#i1)

I'll try using stronger L-tyrosine tommorrow so I can get back to you on it, JR. Thank you for the question, it does make me curious!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)