CureZone   Log On   Join
B-vitamin Co-factors and brain fog

Views: 3,551
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,002,417

B-vitamin Co-factors and brain fog

I found that after my hypothyroid medicine and iodine, I would get a sudden niacin flush/fever. I am using b-complex 100 for my brain fog, and I realized today, my nerves need fish oil! Olive oil, canola, etc.. I need my omega fats! So I'm using them liberally. I felt a bit better after a little C too, so I'm going after the fresh juices as well.

Still waiting to see what turns out.
Blessings,
-Illys

-evening edit- I took some ´L-tyrosin' for the first time today. My brain fog slowly started to ease up, and I got a boost of energy. The fish oil was definately a very good thing, and I had a much better appetite. I mostly feel like napping now, and anything seeming like normal behavior is good in my case with the recent insomnia! Being unable to remember things from one minute to the next is awful. Still balancing things out here, but ever so greatful for feeling more and more like my body is my own again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)