CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: best way to get rid of liver flukes

JesseCured Views: 47,441
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,804,856

Re: best way to get rid of liver flukes

You are completely correct in everything you have said about flukes. Herbs will only reduce the population, but to really get rid of them you have to take the pharma meds. Flukes are worse than lice especially since they reside where you can't see them and then repopulate. You think you have them all and then a few months later they have completely come back with a vengeance.

I finally got to the point where I decided to order the proper medicine as well from Dr. Chieu. He is very prompt with his orders. I think the Prazi probably worked the best on me, but the Egatan seemed to knock a few out too.

Remember though to take something for constipation.....I got it severe. When I finally was able to go to the restroom again though, my stool was full of fluke remains.

I believe that the meds finally got them all, but I am so paranoid about them coming back so I continue on herbs and will probably even do a second treatment in a couple of months.

Hulda Clark WAS right about cancer and autoimmune conditions being connected to these things. I've been also battling autoimmune conditions and went through cancer as well as treatment. You have to get rid of the flukes if you don't want to ever get cancer.

Having flukes is like a never-ending nightmare.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)