CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Cure For Parasites And Lyme

dave505 Views: 4,280
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,721

Re: The Cure For Parasites And Lyme

Hi justin,

i feel for you man! I'm really delighted you are so determined to get rid off them.

if you can afford try to find out FIRST which bug/bugs do you have. you'll get many recomandation for tests on this site. its very important to know who you are fighting with. could be many of them....and your efforts should be targeted to have success.

coast is right. diet is really important. my experience shown me they eat everything is easy to eat or animal source (that doesnt mean you should give up meat) diary, any flour, white bread, sugars of course....

then try to protect your body as much as you can - go to sleep at 22.00, have less stimulation at least some weeks, detox as much as you can, stop putting junk food in you...

if you find out what you have then you should try a protocol, my opinion. otherwise you might upset some of them for nothing. just kidding.

good luck,
dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.367 sec, (1)