CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting infos from my holistic dentist

kcmarie Views: 11,365
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,708,672

Re: Interesting infos from my holistic dentist

Wow, so interesting! I have had poor posture since I was a little kid, which has gradually gotten worse. I am now 26 and about 2 years ago started getting really bad back pain. I had already had an anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture, but after an injury to my tailbone and some bad ankle sprains and some knocks to the head (im not sure which injury did it or if they all contributed) I began to get a twist in my spine. My spine actually has a curve in it now, I noticed one hip is higher than the other and therefore one leg is functionally shorter, one rib is sticking out noticeably further on my left side, my pelvic floor is just completely off... my head is not on straight.. i feel sooo out of balance. It took getting to this point to really look into posture and realize how it has to do with EVERYTHING! My forward head posture is what actually caused my overbite which I had headgear and all that for as a teenager.. if only I'd known, it would have been much more beneficial to just correct my spine! My gums have been inflamed my entire life, always puffy, always bleed easily. The last few years theyve gotten worse, where they bleed every time I brush them. Ive always wondered why, when I take care of my teeth, my gums have always been inflamed. Ive been stretching myself to correct my spine and heal all my problems. Lately Ive been focusing on the neck and head and jaw. I feel like im actually getting my "teeth" in the right place. Also my face is becoming more symmetrical (when your head is tilted one eye will appear larger, or one eyebrow higher, or one eyeball looking like its in a slightly different direction than the other, almost like a minor lazy eye) Today when I brushed my teeth it was like my gums where waiting to release blood, sooo much blood came out when I brushed my teeth, it filled my mouth! It was nuts, but afterwards my gums were a no longer puffy and they were a healthier lighter pink instead of the dark pink they always used to be. Then no matter how hard I brushed my teeth my gums would not bleed, and brushing them felt better than ever, like they were getting massaged instead of a painful feeling which is what they always used to have. It was like my gums and teeth where back in the right place and now they arent bloody! I knew it was from 'getting my head on straight' so I quickly jumped on the internet to find if there is a link between head posture and bleeding gums. Of course there is:) Its just fascinating to me, even my vision is drastically improving, and Im feeling way more balanced than I ever have in my life. Posture is everything, and the body can come back and heal itself. Isnt it amazing to find out how interconnected everything is?? Problems Ive had my whole life I'm finding out are, in almost all cases, side effects of not keeping my spine straight. Im so twisted that the challenge is just getting myself back into alignment!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)