CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Kind of Mold Exposure?

dave505 Views: 9,249
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,012,227

Re: What Kind of Mold Exposure?

Hi Clew,
Thanks for your reply!

It's hard indeed but somehow we have managed. due to crisis i also lost my job and got ill from these and big stress on the job so for the moment we have less choice.

I do think my parents are affected also but they think is just the old age :):(! My mother has recurrent infections in the bowels besides parasites. I tried to convince everybody that the basement is really a problem but they think i'm too hipocondriac. I can understand that.

we are living in the first floor/ground floor in a block of flats and the neighbours on the same floor has the same infectious problem as we have. so I thought there might be a connection besides cross infestation.

I'll try and would be glad to find an expert but here in my country they dont think its a big problem ! rather is in my head that this. the same with Amalgams filling. they told me to get them out just like that - what is the problem? but i'm too weak and constaipated to do it. plus we dont have holistic dentist here...

could you recoomend a link/a site or something i can find good advice on this - fixing the mold problem?
and another question? do you think they can be bellow false walls and floor? i'm kind of novicesorry

many thanks Clew,
Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (1)