CureZone   Log On   Join
White House Petition...need signatures

angrymorg Views: 6,044
Published: 12 y

White House Petition...need signatures

Hi guys, long time again but doing much better. Carnicom is asking everyone to sign a white House Petition for the investigation of Chem Trails. They need 25,000 signatures by December 14th so please sign up (you only need to register with you last name initial and you don't have to give your zip code since this will be seen on the White House site for viewers). Get the word out to everyone you know. Here's the link for the petition:

Carnicom Institute has learned of a petition on the White House website which is requesting the Obama Administration to honestly investigate Geo-Engineering, HAARP & Chemtrails.

25,000 signatures are required and with your help they should be able to reach that by the December 14th deadline.

Please visit the website: https//petitions.whitehouse.gov AND sign the petition!

You can also access the petition through our website through our Media and Resources page - next sellect "external media and resources," then go to "external resources" and "We the people petition."

Thanks for helping!

In addition this is what I know about Morgellons that may help those suffering. First let me say, I had to leave where I was living, the chem trails are some of the heaviest being done in the U.S. due to it being the head research house for CDC and NCAR plus the Air Force is also there. I still see them where I moved to, but they are not near as bad. Here's what help me through this disease:

First, you have to get rid of the long strands from the intestinal tract or nothing you do will help. parasites were a major issue for me when I fist got sick. Do a ninety day treatment in high dosage of Aertemasia & clove, also good is crushing up papaya seeds and mixing with a tsp. of honey which has been noted by doctor oz as a 90% cure rate for most parasites. Both seem to work well or you can also drink a 4th of a tsp. of wormwoord tea however note, Wormwood can be toxic over long periods of time so I'm not real found of using it too often. I had do parasite cleansing about three times before I could rid the stands out of my system. During the month breaks I took between treatments I used liquid EDTA to detox my system of heavy metals. Also used Candibactin to rid the yeast situation. Candida is a huge problem with this disease and extreme candida can cause ringworm.

To relieve the skin 4 week treatments of Lotrimin (dehydrate the pods in the skin and they will surface in excessive amounts) then alternate with 4 weeks of diatomaceous earth mixed in 1:1 ratio with talc. Can apply to hair as well. For open wounds I used Hydrogen Peroxide then a topical ointment, when wounds are scabbed I used Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone and alternated with a mix of vaseline with a drop of Eucylptus and White Camphore essential oils and one gel cap of vitamin E. In the first stages of this disease it is bad guys, and these treatment do draw many granuals to the top of your skin and it's not fun, but in the long run you will improve over time.

For itching and pinching relief I had to take a prescription of Antarax which basically will intensify the fatigue and make you gain weight, but to have the relief was more important to me and it also help with the healing of my wounds since I was 90% covered from head to toe. I now have small patches on my hands and my legs so I have come a very long way from where I had been.

Top priority!!!! Can not stress this enough since I did not realize until recently that the food we are eating is infected with the fungus spore that is part of this disease. Although from what a biologist has informed me that the only truly organic food is one that is grown in an enclosed area where soil and water is treated, still eating organic is better than not and you will see a difference. Stay away from chicken and eggs, a scientist with University of Miami has found a chronic bacteria primarily infecting women that is also in chickens fed with Antibiotics . Eat only grass fed meats. Most important vegtables to get organic if you can't afford all organic is peppers, potatoes, and anything that grows in the soil. Due to fungalcides and pesticides these types of vegtable absorb both and there is no way to get rid of them anymore through washing the food since they are inside the actual vegtable. Also grains are some of the first experimenatal crops by Monsantos so reduce or deplete them from your diet. Stay low on sugars and omit caffine.

To rebuild your bodies defense take large dosages of B12, B12 is one of the few vitamins that you can take a lot of and it won't hurt you. Also important Milk Thistle, this is the only herb that will actually rebuild cells in your liver. Other good supplements are D3 and Vitamin E. To help reduce fibers in the intestinal tract you can drink a mix of Concord Grape and Cranberry. Extremely good and this may make you sick a few times is a mix of orange, lemon, and limes with tsp. of peppermint leaves and green tea, then add some selzer water (the fitz is important so make sure to add it in).

When you get your clothes out of the dryer, freeze them for two hours, then immediately iron them with dry heat once you remove them from the freezer and if you like you can pat the inside of them with the mix of talc and diatomaceous earth. Also I soaded in salt baths with organic coconut milk (Silk brand), Concord grape juice, Cream of Tartar, Alfalfa and wheatgrass. Stick the herbs in a tea bag and boil two cups distilled water for at least five minutes to add to bath so they aren't floating losely in your bath water, then add in the rest. Good soap is pure black african soap which also helps for parasites or a zinc soap or something pure with a shea butter base. Burt's bee makes a honey soap that's pretty good. Just alternate what you use, this stuff adapts to treatments so you have to keep rotating them.

These are the best solutions I found to help me heal, I hope this helps and let me know if you to have good luck. I feel what is happening is this is a fungus that is generated due to the chem trails. Aluminum will accelerate the growth of fungus that is associated with plant growth (if you've noticed that mold issues seem to be on the rise since chem trails started being used). In turn we get it transferred through the air, water, food. It builds up in our bodies and what fungus does is starves it's host of nutrients. Many of the symptoms of Morgellons will be interrelated to Candida and Malabsorption Syndrome. These things are also part of the effects from heavy metals poisoning and you can find other things related in the MDS reports for Barium and Aluminum. If the CDC isn't going to be honest and the doctors won't acknowledge us then it's up to us to inform each other so although I'm no doctor or Science major, I did take many courses that have helped me in kind of determining things through heavy research and keeping my eyes open to reports and documentaries discussing agriculture, HAARP, Monsantos and the like. Keep fighting guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)