CureZone   Log On   Join
Extreme Stress, Cortisol, and Seriphos

davidhjkang Views: 9,511
Published: 12 y

Extreme Stress, Cortisol, and Seriphos

Hello all. I recently experienced a very, very traumatic and stressful event and have been experiencing very extreme physical agitation since then. I feel like I have stored up so much emotional and physical stress in my body it kinda spills out whenever I do exercise or when something irritates me even a little. It's very scary. Is this normal? Doctors have said it's just stress and anxiety which I believe, but the agitation is so profound it's scary. My body feels very light, and heavy at the same time.

My cortisol levels were elevated on my blood test and I have just started taking Seriphos. If anyone can share their experiences with Seriphos it would be much appreciated. Also, how long does it take for it to start working? I have been taking large amounts every day (same amount every day and same time) for about 3-4 days and have not felt any difference yet. Also are there other supplements that work to lower cortisol? Thank you very much!

- David

Edit: Oh! I was also wondering because I know some people take it twice in the morning, and some people take it twice in the evening. I have high cortisol all day, so could I take it twice in the morning AND twice in the evening? 4x a day? Thanks! I know no one's a doctor but some advice would be appreciated. =]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)