CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warning This site can change you life

viam Views: 2,257
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 20,070

Re: Warning This site can change you life

I went to our 20th HS reunion and learned that our valedictorian never went to any. I contacted him and discovered that his story was yours, but without the early health intervention. He did drug after drug after drug after drug and at 40 tried the health thing rather than the drug thing, but at 42 is still extremely sick. I loved your story. I have been incredibly shocked by how destroyed his life has been by the men with the white suits as you put it.

How can we get the word out? How can lives really be changed? After 2 decades of drugs, does he have any hope of getting his mind back?

He was the promise of our class; of our school. How could things have gone so wrong?

No answers expected.

Keep up the good work.

It sounds like exercise is a part of your life. My friend never exercised. Can you talk about the values of that as you see it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)